What is the correct spelling for AEONS?
This word (Aeons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AEONS
- adonis Before he could catch her rein she had struck Adonis twice with the sharp, cutting whip, and with a shake of his head and a snort of rage and resentment, he stood on his haunches for a moment, then leapt forward and began to race down the hill.
- aeneas Aeneas objected at first, as he feared he could not endure the pain which the recital would give him, but in the end he complied with her request.
- onus Virtuous or criminal, guilty or not in the Saint-Bartholomew, I accept the onus of it; I stand between those two great men,-the visible link of an unseen chain.
- adorns No little faintest tinge of color adorns her pale cheeks; upon her lap her hands lie idle, their very listlessness betokening the want of energy they feel.
- acorns Agriculture suffered, and some of the poor had to subsist upon acorns and wild roots.