What is the correct spelling for AF?
This word (Af) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AF
- aa AA amyloidosis is a form of amyloidosis, a disease characterized by the abnormal deposition of fibers of insoluble protein in the extracellular space of various tissues and organs.
- ab "I don't make extravagant demands, you see," the young man spread down and out his hands, quivering with exaggerated feeling; "I ask only for decent treatment, what my own self-respect ab-so-lute-ly demands."
- ac  It was one of the Roman laws of the twelve tables, Justa imperia sunto, iisque cives modeste ac sine recusatione parento.
- AF Fredrik Henrik af Chapman (1721–1808), Swedish naval ship architect
- AFC In Private in Public (Charly) December 1986 (as the Famous Bollock Brothers) Live & Dangerous (MBC) March 2012 10 in a Row, Here We Go – Live at Coesfeld Fabrik (EmuBands), September 2013 Singles One of the Lads (Island) November 1979 (as 4" Be 2") Frustration (WEA) 27 June 1980 (as 4" Be 2") The Bunker (McDonald Lydon, re-released 1983 by Charly) October 1980 Good Old Arsenal (AFC) November 1980 (as the Sex Bristols) Why Wont Rangers Sign a Catholic?
- AFB The Department of Defense conducted an extensive evaluation of air combat tactics and missile technology from 1974 to 1978 at Nellis AFB using the F-14 Tomcat and F-15 Eagle equipped with Sparrow and Sidewinder missiles as the blue force and aggressor F-5E aircraft equipped with AIM-9L all-aspect Sidewinders as the red force.