What is the correct spelling for AFAIRE?
This word (Afaire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFAIRE
- afar We could watch you from afar And forever be amazed At how glorious you are Yet you've drawn us close to you – Rejoice With Trembling by Matt Redman
- affair We have a dirty love affair And there is musique in the air – La Plage De Saint Tropez by Army Of Lovers
- affirm The sun does not more certainly shine in the heavens than that which I now affirm is true.
- afire Until something is done, just be careful not to set yourself and us afire!
- afraid "Do not be afraid," he said.
- carfare His carfare is paid across the continent that he might visit the only community in the United States where at that time any considerable number of people were making their living from poultry, and because he did not find lightning rods on the poultry houses, he came back with the look of Naamen who, when he was requested by Elisha to bathe seven times in the river Jordan, replied, "It is very crude."
- ire Deep and settled scorn, with a high reliance on himself had, indeed, been exhibited in the proud curl of his lip, and in the spelling of his form, but not, for an instant, did it seem that he had suffered his ire to get the mastery of his reason.
49 words made from the letters AFAIRE
3 letter words made from AFAIRE:aar, air, ara, are, ear, era, far, fir, fri, iaa, ira, ire, raf, ref.
4 letter words made from AFAIRE:aare, afar, aire, area, aria, eira, fair, fare, fari, fear, fire, frea, frei, fria, frie, iaea, raef, raie, rife.
5 letter words made from AFAIRE:aaref, aeria, afari, afear, afire, areia, arief, arifa, faire, farai, faria, feira, feria, freia, rafia, refai.