What is the correct spelling for AFALSE?
This word (Afalse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFALSE
- aflame At one time it seemed certain that the surface oil was aflame near his father's farm, and the pictures he conjured up were unbearable.
- alas Alas for everybody engaged in this most wicked and terrible German war!
- also And then also there "had only been mamma for the girl."
- amylase For example, a Japanese individual had 14 copies of the amylase gene (one allele with 10 copies, and a second allele with four copies).
- atlas With the aid of a fairly good atlas this can easily be done by anyone acquainted with the general facts of naval power at the present time.
- else You know everything else.
- falls "Stand there where the light falls upon your face, and answer me.
- false And she smiled a false smile.
- raffles Beyond the fretted arches of the great kanari avenue, the white tomb of Lady Raffles, who died during her husband's term of office in the island, forms a pathetic link with the past.
- Falser In this manufacture, the truth, as usual, had been almost omitted; such truth as was retained for this artistic version of a human happening was so perverted that it was falser than the simon pure fictions with which it was interwoven.
- avails Living in an age of light, he "avails himself of that opportunity" to remove this veil of darkness, etc.
- files I noticed it at the time and three days ago I had only to refer to my files to put my hand on it at once.
- awls The deceased is buried with his dress of beaver or other skins which he wore when living, and they lay by his side all his possessions, as hatchets, knives, boilers, and awls, so that these things may serve him in the land whither he goes; for they believe in the immortality of the soul, as I have elsewhere observed.
- baffles It was a face which baffles the powers of description, just as a sunset sky laughs to scorn the brush of the ablest painter.
- fails If Adam therefore be not the first man, if it is not to Adam the various races of mankind are indebted for their origin, then the whole hypothesis of fall and redemption fails.
- AILS What ails you, mother dear?
- ALES My lady had provided the seventy-five pounds necessary for the purchase of the good-will and fixtures, with the stock of ales and spirits, of a small inn in the center of a lonely little village, perched on the summit of a hill, and called Mount Stanning.
- ovals The eggs of this species are broad ovals, pure white and glossy.
- foals Two months after the operation she went to work, and moved sound, her altered condition leading her to breed several healthy foals.
- waffles This batter may be used for waffles.