What is the correct spelling for AFCORS?
This word (Afcors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFCORS
- affairs Well I had to phone my rich Aunt Joan, would ya like to buy some shares? She said when I'm back yardin' boy I mind my own affairs – Back Yardin' by Stompin' Tom Connors
- focus It can't be right, I got no focus I hope you noticed – It's The Way You Love Me by david guetta
- occurs If it occurs again, I shall be obliged to report you to Miss Russell."
- affirms Dewey affirms that, unless they are united, unless the universal is given in the individual consciousness, there can be no science of the whole, and therefore no philosophy.
- avers The son, Mr George Sinclair, avers that in his mother's vision his father's face was "drawn and set, as if he was either dead or trying to accomplish something which was beyond him."
- offers Accept his most gracious offers , delivered to you by the Earl of Arundel.
- augers The depositor in the first place put on a harlequin dress, caused the Branen to attire themselves in the same style, and put on them other ludicrous articles of costume, especially hats or caps with horns, and distributed amongst them the instruments with which the deposition should be executed; coarse wooden combs, shears, augers , axes, hatchets, planes, saws, razors, looking-glasses, stools, and so forth.
- forks The Doctor liked to have his dinner at one, and so Rose found two knives, and two forks at her plate, and two spoons also.
- fogs I told you them pond fogs was p'isen after night!
- ARCS The arcs-boutant of the nave are hardly deserving of mention as such, though they are manifestly sturdy props which perform their functions in perhaps as efficacious a manner as many more graceful and delicate specimens elsewhere.
- ARC'S However, on the day of the execution this man, who, strange as it may seem, appears to have had some kind of conscience, or at least to have been able to feel remorse for the base part he had played in the trial of the Maid, implored Joan of Arc's forgiveness.
41 words made from the letters AFCORS
4 letter words made from AFCORS:afro, cars, cora, faro, frso, oafs, orca, roaf, rofs, rosa, saor, scar, soar, sofa.
3 letter words made from AFCORS:arc, car, cos, cro, fao, far, for, oaf, oar, oas, oca, raf, ras, roc, sac.
5 letter words made from AFCORS:asfor, carso, coras, crofs, foras, forsa, oscar, rasco, rocas, rosca, sacro, scarf.