What is the correct spelling for AFE?
This word (Afe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFE
- ace The knowledge that a leader can be relied upon not to have the Ace unless he lead it will be of material assistance to his partner in the play. Ur a spade I'm an ace I'm a dan. ur a waste I'm puffy ur mace I'm fully in charge – Who Are You? by chipmunk
- age Can you tell Rover's age?
- ale Sir Marmaduke desired a mug of buttered ale or of lamb's wool, which Master Mounce soon held ready for him.
- ape The hairy little ape with the musician's soul had no claim on her, unless she chose to give him that of a husband.
- are What are you going to get?
- ate As he ate his breakfast he told his story.
- awe Awe-struck, they paused, but it was only for an instant.
- axe As he spoke he showed Arthur a little axe with a very small head, and an edge as keen as a knife.
- cafe Whoever turned the freezer on him must have set the control at high intensity because it would take at least an hour to get to this place from the Stardust Cafe and he had been unconscious at least that long.
- fe Both the Godman Field and the Santa Fe cases were almost identical, so far as the visibility of Venus was concerned.
- safe And so they were safe.
- Ave "Say Ave Maria," said the men.
- Aye Aye, my husband, milady!
- Abe "At these meetings," said Mr. Hall, "my mother would lead in the singing while Uncle Abe would lead in prayer.
- AF Den atfoeljes alltid af oemhet och harda smaertor i trakten af aeggstockarne och en kaensla af uppfyllnad isynnerhet under reningen.
- AFC On January 4, 2014, Berry started in the AFC Wildcard Game and recorded nine combined tackles and a forced fumble durin their 45–44 loss at the Indianapolis Colts.
- AFB The radar systems and anti-ballistic missiles were approximately 90 miles north/northwest of Grand Forks AFB, near Concrete, North Dakota.