What is the correct spelling for AFFEND?
This word (Affend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFFEND
- afford He could afford it now.
- afield It is certainly possible to buy horses in Dublin and Belfast; but I was slightly surprised to hear that Von Richter had not been further afield.
- amend Oh but, sir, I was just striving so hard to amend, and it seems cruel that I should be checked at once.
- effendi In the month of October of this year, the First Consul received in public audience Haled-Effendi, the ambassador of the Ottoman Porte.
- fanned It fanned his face.