What is the correct spelling for AFFENDED?
This word (Affended) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFFENDED
- affected Tony turned his back and affected to be engaged with the view in the other direction; he too could play at indifference.
- affianced Was she indeed affianced to this almost unremembered lover of her childhood, and was she indeed journeying straight into his arms?
- affronted It is a maxim with some, that if they are left alone with a woman, and make not an attempt upon her, she will think herself affronted-Are not such men as these worse than I am?
- amended "Injin-Christian," he amended-as one would say "Progressive-Republican."
- attended From him Whitelocke went to Court, and attended the Queen in her coach to take the air.
- avenged It was a pretty way; past the spring where Sam Doolittle had pushed Winthrop in and Rufus had avenged him; and then up the rather steep woody road that led to the plain of the tableland.
- effendi "I-I shall not forget your kindness, Effendi," said Marishka, struggling for her composure.
- Afforded This afforded opportunity for a few more words of news, if there was any to tell.
- Appended These are appended to the Magnetical and Meteorological Volume for 1869.-The trials and certificates of hand-telescopes for the use of the Royal Navy have lately been so frequent that they almost become a regular part of the work of the Observatory.
- Ascended Mr. Nyttleton, who had just come up from Margate, where he was staying with his family, was standing at the top of his own staircase as the pair ascended.
- Defended However, later on, when he himself had been disappointed in Sandeau, and when the latter had further roused his indignation by writing a novel called "Marianna," which was intended to drag George Sand's name through the mud, Balzac defended her energetically.
56 words made from the letters AFFENDED
3 letter words made from AFFENDED:add, ade, ane, dad, ded, den, dna, edd, eff, end, ene, fad, fan, fda, fed, fee, fen, nad, nee.
4 letter words made from AFFENDED:aden, daen, dane, dead, deaf, dean, deed, eade, edad, edda, edde, eden, efaf, enad, ende, fade, fafe, feed, feen, fend, ffda, need.
5 letter words made from AFFENDED:daden, dafen, dande, deeda, defea, defen, dende, eaned, effed, ended, faded, faden, faned, fedde, neafe.