What is the correct spelling for AFFENDER?
This word (Affender) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFFENDER
- effendi He is gone, effendi !
- fender With their green morocco slippers on a modern fender , in front of a disgracefully modern grate, sat two young gentlemen, clad in "shawl pattern" dressing-gowns and black silk stocks, much at variance with the high cane-backed chairs which supported them.
- finder I acquired the habit of watching the ground as I walked along, and noting what spoor there was on it, and could thus discover what animals were in the neighbourhood; and I soon thought myself very clever as a spoor-finder.
- founder During the lifetime of its founder it had grown into a great national and international institution.
- lavender I'd like real well for you to have a lavender frock, something like that Treadwell woman wears.
- offend But I did give her no words to offend her, and quietly let all pass, and so to bed without any good looke or words to or from my wife.
- offended I haven't by any chance offended you, have I?
- offender Every man carried a horn slung on his shoulder as he went about his work so that he could at once send out a warning to his fellow villagers or call them in chasing a thief or other offender .
- oftener "You have sometimes, however-oftener than I wished-come to me for advice, and I now offer you some advice voluntarily.
- offends It offends against the precept of Horace: Not smoke from brightness is his aim, but light He gives from smoke.
- offenders In the midst of the confusion Columbus hobbled out of his bed and staggered on to the deck; Bartholomew seized his weapons and prepared for action; but the whole of the crew was not mutinous, and there was a large enough loyal remnant to make it unwise for the chicken-hearted mutineers to do more for the moment than shout: Some of them, it is true, were heard threatening the life of the Admiral, but he was hurried back to his bed by a few of the faithful ones, and others of them rushed up to the fierce Bartholomew, and with great difficulty persuaded him to drop his lance and retire to Christopher's cabin with him while they dealt with the offenders .
- fonder I made her happy by using my oracle to second the magical ceremonies of which she grew fonder every day, although she never attained her aim.
124 words made from the letters AFFENDER
3 letter words made from AFFENDER:ade, ane, are, den, dna, dre, ear, eff, end, ene, era, ern, fad, fan, far, fda, fdr, fed, fee, fen, nad, nee, rad, raf, red, ref, rna.
4 letter words made from AFFENDER:aden, daen, dane, dare, darn, deaf, dean, dear, deer, dran, eade, earn, eden, efaf, enad, ende, ered, erne, fade, fafe, fare, fear, feed, feen, fend, fern, ffda, frea, free, nard, near, need, nerd, raed, raef, rafn, rand, read, reed, reef, reen, rend, rfef.
5 letter words made from AFFENDER:adree, afren, ardee, arede, arfed, dafen, daner, darne, defar, defea, defen, defer, denar, derna, drafn, drane, dreen, eader, eaned, eared, edern, edner, effed, endre, enfer, erdan, erden, erfan, erned, faden, faned, farne, feare, fearn, fener, frade, frane, fread, frede, freed, frend, frene, naree, neafe, neder, nedre, nefer, nerad, raden, rande, ranee, reden, refed, rende.