What is the correct spelling for AFFENDING?
This word (Affending) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFFENDING
- affecting Finally, feeling the nerve strain of recent events was seriously affecting her health, she decided to arrange a week's holiday to think the matter out.
- ascending Ascending three different mountains, Braus, Brois, and Tende, they disappear one after another: and descending on the other side, they show themselves again one after another.
- attending He received in return full particulars both from the secretary and from the doctor who had been attending the case for the last fifteen months.
- avenging For Rougemont held a curse and an avenging spirit in the form of a beautiful young girl who could not bear to see others' happiness.
- defending He was confident that he was in the right, that his case was different from Janet's; confident also that Adelaide would feel that in defending his rights he was also defending hers that were to be.
- effendi And my informant added: "Ahmed Effendi in The Mountains is the rascal and the infidel, and does not tell the Pasha we are a nation of dervishes."
- ending There is a quiet hour in a hospital, between afternoon temperatures and the ringing of the bell which means that the suppers for the wards are on their way-a quiet hour when over the long rows of beds broods the peace of the ending day.
- finding A few weeks later I dreamed of finding still another pocket knife.
- founding Wealth, luxury, and corruption had destroyed the early piety of the monks, and rich men preferred to give their wealth for the purpose of founding colleges and hospitals, rather than in increasing the number of religious houses.
- unending Thane thought that Candar's constant suspicion, his unending compulsion for infinite control, direct control, was playing into their hands here.
- beats around bush
- beats around the bush