What is the correct spelling for AFFENED?
This word (Affened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFFENED
- aeneid In the fourth book of the Aeneid, Virgil powerfully paints this union in the example of Dido and Anna.
- amend But if he will take his stand, with poise and serenity, on spiritual truth; if he will amend his life according to spiritual laws; if he will accept failure as merely a stepping-stone to ultimate success,-as "the triumph's evidence,"-ill fortune can establish no dominant power over his life.
- avenged Weariness brought Don Quixote to a halt, and more enraged than avenged he sat down on the road to wait until Sancho, Rocinante and Dapple came up.
- effendi "They are both weary, Effendi, but mine has carried less weight than yours.
- fanned One of the girls had spilled scalding tea along her arm, and all night to her groanings Lilly lay staring into the darkness, her child so in the cove of her arm that its slight breathing fanned her flesh.
- Fawned Of course, she was not utterly without friends, women of contemptible spirit who fawned on her like dogs, saying, "Lo, is she not beautiful?"
40 words made from the letters AFFENED
3 letter words made from AFFENED:ade, ane, den, dna, eff, end, ene, fad, fan, fda, fed, fee, fen, nad, nee.
4 letter words made from AFFENED:aden, daen, dane, deaf, dean, eade, eden, efaf, enad, ende, fade, fafe, feed, feen, fend, ffda, need.
5 letter words made from AFFENED:dafen, defea, defen, eaned, effed, faden, faned, neafe.