What is the correct spelling for AFFESTED?
This word (Affested) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFFESTED
- arrested He arrested his oars, and turned wondering eyes to hers.
- asserted Slowly the natural curiosity of the human mind asserted itself.
- attested A chorus of masculine laughter attested approval to this sentiment and Mr. Strauss sat down abashed.
- effected But Seaton made several visits to the ship, and effected the following arrangements at his own cost.
- infested Cambaya is thirty-eight coss from Ahmedabad, by a road through sands and woods, much infested by thieves.
- became aware