What is the correct spelling for AFFIALTE?
This word (Affialte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFFIALTE
- affiliated We have now 38 British Branches and 22 Overseas Affiliated Leagues, besides Allied Associations, and we are honoured by having the King and Queen as Patrons and the Prince of Wales and other members of the Royal Family as Vice-Patrons.
- affinity The mysterious affinity of minds is as much due to reflection as to the continued and almost unconscious influence of confused aspirations that produce faith.
- affirmed The royal pretensions of the Countess of Albany-pretentions affirmed rather than abated as the tide of revolution rose-made it impossible that she should be received at the court of Pianura; but the Duke found a mild entertainment in Alfieri's company.
- afflatus But that bold flight of fancy exhausted the afflatus, and it seemed easier to go on to Sapphire Road than to think of anything fresh.
- afflict Of old Lady Macleod I think I may say that she was a good woman;-that she was a good woman, though subject to two of the most serious drawbacks to goodness which can afflict a lady.
- afield You will see there no sign of the Squire, however; and being a person of a humane disposition, you will only glance in over the balcony railing at the merrymakers in the summer parlour, and proceed further afield after the Exile.
- aflame Barry's face was aflame and his heart hot with furious indignation.
- afloat "The traitor who set it afloat will not dare cut it down.
- beat drum
- beats the system