What is the correct spelling for AFGANATISN?
This word (Afganatisn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFGANATISN
- affectation Some of the hard-workers retired early; a few, whose affectation it was to pretend engagements, followed.
- afghanistan H.E. Barnes, who observed the bird at Chaman in Afghanistan , says:-"These birds are quite common about here on the plains, but I have not observed them on the hills.
- argentina After that he went to Argentina , but he returned to Madrid in May of 1939.
- argentine They have come to us straight from the brothels of the Argentine , among the vilest haunts of vice in the world.
- arkansan The Arkansan turned upon Melissy a startled face of agony, in which despair and hate stood out of a yellow pallor.
- ignatius A touching scene of recognition took place, which ended by Ignatius lifting me into his cart, and driving me homewards.
- incantation Now, it was at their bidding that he sat there motionless, except for his lips, which recited in a tone as regular and as loud as a tree-toad's the words of an incantation they had taught him.
- ugandan Abyssinian Chronicles is a 1998 novel by Ugandan author Moses Isegawa.
- Affiancing The famous affiancing in New York of a coachman with the daughter of the millionaire who employed him did not turn out well.
- Affinities I do not believe in affinities, but I do believe that there is only one person in the world exactly suited to be my wife, and I intend to kiss her now."
- Aventine Professor Mayda, another friend of Selva's, engaged him as under-gardener at the villa which he built two years ago on the Aventine , below Sant' Anselmo.
- Igniting The effect is not spoiled by the glimpse of a tortured feminine face igniting a cigarette over a gas-flame that has burned all night.
- Afghans This plan, as drawn up at the close of 1800, arranged for the mustering of 35,000 Russians at Astrakan; while as many French were to fight their way to the mouth of the Danube, set sail on Russian ships for the Sea of Azov, join their allies on the Caspian Sea, sail to its southern extremity, and, rousing the Persians and Afghans by the hope of plunder, sweep the British from India.
- agents He resolved to be his own landlord, and ordered his agents to find him a small estate and to purchase it outright.
- aquanauts Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories (AQUANAUT'S HOLIDAY ~隠された記録~, , Aquanauts Holiday: Kakusareta Kiroku) is a PlayStation 3 game developed by Artdink and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
259 words made from the letters AFGANATISN
5 letter words made from AFGANATISN:aafia, aasif, afana, afsan, again, agana, agasi, agias, agins, agita, ainga, aints, anafi, anaia, anana, anant, anasa, angan, angas, angat, angin, angst, annai, annia, ansai, ansan, antai, antas, asafa, asagi, asana, asian, asing, asnan, astin, atagi, atias, atina, ating, fagin, faing, faint, fanaa, fanga, fangs, fannt, fanta, fanti, fatsa, finta, fitna, gaana, gaias, gaint, gaita, ganis, ganna, ganta, gatis, giaan, giant, gifts, ginas, gnana, gnant, gnast, gnats, ifans, ignat, insaf, insan, insta, intan, isaan, isang, naans, nafas, nagaa, nagaf, nagai, nagan, nagas, nagin, naias, naifs, naina, naing, nanai, nansi, natin, ngana, ngata, ngati, ngsit, niang, ninas, nisan, nisga, ntags, saana, safaa, safai, safin, safti, sagat, saiga, saina, saing, saint, sanaa, sanai, sanan, sangi, sania, sanin, santi, satai, satin, satna, siang, sigan, sinag, sinan, sinna, sinta, staaf, stafa, staig, stain, stann, sting, taang, taani, tagai, taian, taifa, taiga, taigs, taing, tanas, tanga, tangi, tangs, tanni, tiaan, tiang, tinag, tinga, tings, tsagi, tsana, tsang, tsing.
3 letter words made from AFGANATISN:aas, aft, aga, ain, ana, ani, ans, ant, fag, fan, fat, fig, fin, fit, gas, gat, gin, iaa, iga, inn, nag, nan, ngf, nig, nit, sag, sat, sif, sin, sit, tag, tai, tan, tia, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from AFGANATISN:agni, anas, anga, anna, anti, asat, asia, asin, faig, fain, fang, fann, fans, fast, fati, fiat, figs, fing, finn, fins, fist, fits, ftgs, gaan, gaia, gain, gait, gati, gfsn, gift, gist, gnat, gnfa, inga, ings, inns, inst, isaa, naga, nagi, nags, naif, nasa, nast, nian, nina, ning, nits, ntfa, ntgf, saga, sana, sang, sann, sant, sian, sift, sign, sing, sinn, sita, snag, snit, stag, tags, taia, taig, tang, tian, ting.