What is the correct spelling for AFMILY?
This word (Afmily) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFMILY
- affably Soon after eleven that night the Crown-Prince, after chatting affably with me, strolled back to the Promenade des Anglais, where Knof, the chauffeur, awaited us with a big open car, in which we were whizzed around the port and up to Montboron in a few minutes.
- affirm Now here they are right in what they affirm , wrong in what they deny.
- afoul What infernal notion is afoul of you, Orne, grabbing for my money before you report?
- airfoil How could it fly without some kind of airfoil ?
- airmail If you make it airmail , special delivery, we'll have it first thing in the morning.
- amelia Just look over some of these little things, Amelia , and tell me, if you don't think they are sweet.
- animal The animal was probably disturbed by our approach.
- anomaly What an anomaly -a modern steamship packed with western civilisation reeling off twenty knots an hour-past a desert land of lawless nomadic Arab tribes.
- armful "Dear me," said Jean, pausing at the door with an armful of carpet.
- avail But of what avail is all this?
- avidly This shadow was seized upon avidly , and after long and learned calculations, was cited as showing that the picture was taken some five hundred miles from the Pole.
- awful He's been so awful good to me these last ten days!
- awfully It is most awfully good of Mr. and Mrs. Maule to have asked Hew Lingard over a few days before they expected him.
- email Email is faster, easier to edit and use in other applications.
- emile The most recent advance in this direction is that of Emile Fischer, who has produced polypeptides having the same reactions as the peptones, by combining a number of molecules of the amides of the fatty acids.
- emilia Rosalind and Nurse Emilia invent a paroxysm of diabolical severity, partly for the establishment of a pinnacle for themselves to look down on Sally from, partly for her consolation.
- evil One was a bad man, a man of evil life.
- evilly He was accompanied by an elderly soldier in the uniform of a Field Marshal, by a large tub of a man whose face beamed-but evilly -and by a pinch faced cripple.
- female The female mech didn't say a word.
- firmly To the question reply firmly .
- Familiar Edna never forgot the taste of that cake with which she became very familiar as time went on.
- Family This is the family.
- Emil The only excuse I have for Emil being late was nine o'clock came sooner than we expected.
- Avila She was not mistaken, nor did she wait long for the joyous tidings she expected; his desire to tell her what, with the exception of the regent-to whom his travelling companion, the Grand Prior Don Luis de Avila , was perhaps just telling it as King Philip's envoy-no human being in the Netherlands could yet know, was perhaps not much less than hers to hear it.
- Emily That was how your uncle met your Aunt Emily , you know," she addressed Katharine.
- Emilio The London gentleman, Mr. Emilio Zanti, turned round quite quickly and said, like a shot out of a gun: "And what does our little friend think of it?"
- Amalia "I think we should ask them-or ask Amalia , she is wise.
- Ofelia Enter Ofelia ; Enter Ophelia.
44 words made from the letters AFMILY
3 letter words made from AFMILY:afl, ail, aim, ali, fly, imf, lam, lay, mal, may, mfa, mil, mya, yam.
4 letter words made from AFMILY:almy, ayim, fail, fali, film, flay, fmal, laim, lamy, lima, limy, lymf, mail, mali, maly, mayi, mily, myfi, yali, yima.
5 letter words made from AFMILY:filma, filmy, flaim, fmail, imlay, limay, maily, malfi, mayil, yamil.