What is the correct spelling for AFOUR?
This word (Afour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFOUR
- afar All that are afar off. Watching you watching me from afar, I'm... drowning. Feeling as though we've been here before. – Saved by queensryche
- affair If he does not keep his word, that is my affair , not yours. Been hurt in some kind of love affair? And how many times did you swear – Brand New Day by sting
- afoot Schemes of rescue were afoot that called for the greatest vigilance.
- after When all of my friends come around We love to just pass her, pass her Don't have to be feelin' down On the one day after – Darlin'mary by TQ
- amour Je te rends ton amour C'est plus flagrant le jour – Je Te Rends Ton Amour by Mylene Farmer
- armour Go fellow, get thee home, prouide some Carts, And bring away the Armour that is there.
- AF AM: American Continental Chess Championship 2011 AS10 and AS11: Asian Chess Championships 2010 and 2011 AF: Af rican Chess Championship 2011 (3) Z2.