What is the correct spelling for AFRIAID?
This word (Afriaid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFRIAID
- acrid Just then, however, the stranger sprang forward and a little acrid smoke blew into Ormsgill's eyes.
- affray In one moment the whole crowd were on their knees in the market-place, while the two priests stood among them with their arms raised, uttering thanksgiving to the Lord for his mercy, and praying for the eternal welfare of those who had fallen in the affray.
- afield The brother was the elder of the two orphans; he was the old man's delight and dependence by day, while his hired man was afield.
- afire The next thing you know you'll be setting the house afire!
- aforesaid Always a savin and exceptin your ever onnurable onnur, as aforesaid.
- afraid Not afraid, little one?
- africa We must often sleep under the stars as if we were in Africa.
- Fared So fared the Athenians, after being relieved of the foreign garrison, and recovering what was called their liberty.