What is the correct spelling for AFTER29?
This word (After29) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFTER29
- afar If the eyes are insufficient guides, even close at hand, how will it be when the prey has to be spied from afar! And we wonder what they are We feel the push and pull Of restless rhythms from afar – Mystic Rhythms by rush
- afire Two taverns known to be the meeting-places of patriots have been set afire and shot into; and old John Butler is gone north, where, they say, he is raising a bloody crew of cut-throats, rangers, half-breeds, and young Mohawks.
- aft "Silence, fore and aft," shouted the old captain, his grey hairs streaming in the wind.
- after There is room, after all.
- avert And since their increase would seriously diminish the birth-rate the State is necessarily anxious to avert this danger.