What is the correct spelling for AFTETR?
This word (Aftetr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AFTETR
- advert In conclusion, I wish to advert to a few books of an exclusively bibliographical tenor, which every student of American history must at least attempt to consult.
- affect What would be a trifle to half the girls in the school, what would be forgotten by the best of them in a day or two, would burn in this girl's memory, and affect her after life and manner, almost in spite of herself-the more so, because of that unfortunate call from Prof.
- afield When a ball has gone afield , the player picking it up must throw it from the point where it is picked up to any court player.
- afire We had been playing over an hour, when a sudden wild, loud roaring was heard in the chimney, the door was burst open, and a swarm of frightened servants rushed in, crying the house was afire .
- Acted When you had found out your mistake, you acted promptly, and could not have done better than to proceed to Salamende.
- Affects The imperfect heart-action immediately affects the brain, causing the suffering which is worse than all other evils together,-the horrid sensation of not being quite myself.
- adverts The Adverts " "My Place" "Male Assault" "Televisions Over" "Fate of Criminals" "Love Songs" "I Surrender" "I Looked at the Sun" "I Will Walk You Home
56 words made from the letters AFTETR
3 letter words made from AFTETR:aft, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eft, era, ert, eta, far, fat, raf, rat, ref, ret, tar, tat, tea, ter, tet, trf.
5 letter words made from AFTETR:after, frate, rafet, ratte, refat, tarte, tater, teatr, tetra, trate, treat, trefa, treta.
4 letter words made from AFTETR:fare, fart, fate, fear, feat, frat, frea, fret, raef, raft, rate, taef, taft, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trat, tref.