What is the correct spelling for AFTWER?
This word (Aftwer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AFTWER
- aft There was no reply until Lancelot stepped aft, followed by Martin, Dick, and me.
- after Suppose Mignon had been right, after all.
- afters A fleet of fore-and-afters at anchor has its own slender graciousness.
- avert Leaving them to their fate, which all the efforts of the pirates could not avert, protected by the frigates, we pulled back to the Saint George to report that the whole of the corsair squadron of nine large ships was utterly destroyed; and as we rowed away, first one and then two or three together blew up with a tremendous explosion, scattering their fragments far and wide, while their keels sank to the bottom of the harbour.
- avowed He was disappointed not to see Betty, and frankly avowed it.
- eft From a crushed eft tomorrow he shall drink Death!
- fatwa The fatwa of a Muhammadan law officer should be dispensed with in such cases.
- footwear There is not the slightest doubt that skirts are going to be worn short and somewhat fuller than last year, and the footwear is going to be very elaborate.
- oft Was there some secret hope holding itself in concealment behind her oft repeated thought that life was ended for her?
- often Then I shall come very often.
- oftener The banker extends credit on character oftener than we imagine.
- outwear Some of these last days were occupied in selecting from her jewels presents for Cornelia, with webs of gold and silver tissues, and Spitalfields silks so rich and heavy, that no mortal woman might hope to outwear them.
- antiwar So he helped start the Constitution Party to run antiwar candidates for the U.S. Senate and House in that year's election.