What is the correct spelling for AGANCED?
This word (Aganced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGANCED
- accede One secret article invited Spain and Sweden to accede to the treaty; another stated that Germany was to consist of a federation of sovereign princes, that Holland must receive a "suitable" military frontier, and that Italy, Spain, and Switzerland must be independent, that is, of France; a third bound the allies to keep their armies on a war footing for a suitable time after the peace.
- affianced The most constant visitor was the Conde de San Vincente, for his fiery passions had been at once captivated by her tranquil beauty; the very indifference she had exhibited towards him serving to increase the flame, so that, looking on her as his affianced bride, he vowed the most deadly vengeance against any who should venture to come between him and the consummation of his hopes.
- agency There's an agency which puts you in the way of such things: I must look up the address.
- agenda Well, anyway, returning to the agenda , I can't go down to Brinkley Court or anywhere else yet awhile.
- agent Private inquiry agent , no doubt.
- agonize How is it that Athens and Rome still agonize to-day, unable to spring afresh from their ashes and renew the splendor of their ancient glory?
- agonized And Mrs. Clarke, used to taking the easiest way, allowed herself to be persuaded, and after one agonized look at the tranquil face on the pillow, hurried away.
- concede I required him to concede to me the right of seeing Margaret every day-leaving all arrangements of time to depend on his own convenience.
- organized We think it possible to have a Church, and even a denomination, organized , not on a creed, but on a purpose of working together.
- uganda This was the first reference to Uganda which became the center of attention in Zionist circles.
- Against Thought everybody was against him.
- Agencies And now let us see what agencies and organizations have been used in the development of the special lines of agriculture since the creation of the department in 1888. We have stated that the Agriculture and Arts Association had been for many years the directing force in provincial agricultural organization.
- Agonies No sorrow, no agonies, were now of any avail for ever.
- Annexed As there is reason to believe that opinion at home has been very considerably affected by foreign criticism of The Book Annexed , it will be well at this point to give some attention to what has been said in English journals in review of the work thus far accomplished.
- Evinced Breen and her mother rode with her in the carriage to the church, and Jack and Ruth helped her alight, but she might have been made of stone so far as she evinced either sorrow or interest in what was taking place about her.
- Jounced Then she took up that tin pan and one of the potaters we'd jounced out of the cart.
- Agnes "Oh, speak, speak," said Agnes ; "yet why need you speak?
- Ignacio "'Well,' he said at last, 'since you are going back there, you will say good-day to them for Ignacio .
- agents Great Keynes was in a convenient position and circumstances for agents who came across from the Continent.
- axed No one axed me anything, sir.
80 words made from the letters AGANCED
3 letter words made from AGANCED:ace, ada, ade, aec, aga, age, ana, ane, cad, can, dag, dec, den, dna, ecg, end, gad, gca, gen, nad, nag, nec.
4 letter words made from AGANCED:acne, aden, agda, aged, anga, cade, cage, cane, cdng, dace, daen, dana, dane, dean, deca, degn, dncg, eang, egna, enad, gaan, gaea, gaen, gand, gean, nada, naga, nega, ngae.
5 letter words made from AGANCED:acned, adage, agade, ageda, agena, agnea, anade, angad, caaed, cadge, cagan, cagna, cange, daane, daeng, dagan, danca, dance, danga, dange, degan, denga, gadea, gaden, gance, gedan, gnade, nagda, negad.