What is the correct spelling for AGANCEY?
This word (Agancey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGANCEY
- agency The setting up of a British agency at Gilgit was opposed in 1891 by the fighting men of Hunza and Nagar.
- agonize If she begins to agonize in prayer, he explained to me, she will go mad again.
- agony He was in an agony of terror on the day that the baby was born, but once it was there-well and healthy and promising-fear vanished.
- askance He was not quite facing the window, but stood sideways towards it, and looked at Oscar askance .
- cancer Among his complicated diseases he had a painful cancer upon his neck.
- urgency Get out of my way," said the other, remembering the urgency of his mission.
- vacancy I had not waited long in London, before another vacancy occurred on board His Majesty's Transport Ship Lady Castlereagh, lying at Deptford, bound to the same Port.
- Agencies Fortunately, many such helpful agencies are at work.
- Agonies What agonies I suffered ere the sun rose up out of the sea to flood us with his winter glory!
- Agnes Agnes thought that he must be miserable indeed if he could venture to say this to his mother.
- Ignacio One day, Ignacio , the bailiff of the dreaded tribunal of the State inquisitors, presented himself as I was sitting at table with my friends, De la Haye, and two other guests.
- agates The highly crystalline nature of the rocks, at these great elevations, is due to the action of veins of fine-grained granite, which sometimes alter the gneiss to such an extent that it appears as if fused into a fine granite, with distinct crystals of quartz and felspar; the most quartzy layers are then roughly crystallized into prisms, or their particles are aggregated into spheres composed of concentric layers of radiating crystals, as is often seen in agates .
- Agnew But Mr. Agnew woulde not laugh.
79 words made from the letters AGANCEY
4 letter words made from AGANCEY:aaye, acne, anay, ancy, aney, anga, ayan, ayna, cage, cagy, cane, caya, cyan, eang, egna, engy, gaan, gacy, gaea, gaen, gaya, gean, naga, nagy, naye, nega, ngae, yaga, yana, yane, yenc, yeng.
3 letter words made from AGANCEY:ace, aec, aga, age, ana, ane, any, can, cay, ecg, gay, gca, gen, nag, nay, nec, ney, yea, yen.
5 letter words made from AGANCEY:agena, agnea, ayane, aygen, cagan, cagey, cagna, cagny, caney, cange, cayan, cayne, cyana, cyane, cygan, cygne, ganay, gance, ganey, gayan, gayen, gency, geyan, yagan, yagna, yanga, yeang, yenga.