What is the correct spelling for AGANDA?
This word (Aganda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGANDA
- agenda By the first week in February 1907 I had completed all the arrangements for the meeting, had the agenda printed, prepared the Financial Statement and also had my report printed.
- uganda Then Chamberlain made this remark: "On my travels I saw a country for you, Uganda .
- ugandan Ugandan public authorities have also marketed banana flour as a gluten free alternative and have plans for global exportation.
- Amanda This far-renowned work opens with the exclamation of the heroine Amanda , "Hail, sweet sojourn of my infancy!"
- agendas During Awakenings, an ethic of individualism emerges, and the institutional order is attacked by new social ideals and spiritual agendas .