What is the correct spelling for AGAREE?
This word (Agaree) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGAREE
- accrue I could wish that my learned readers would afford me so far credit, as to defer passing a general sentence, till they have perused the whole: for much light will accrue ; and fresh evidence be accumulated in the course of our procedure.
- acre "Well, you can't see me at all, seeing that you're lighting an acre and a half of hall with a single lamp," said the Duke, still in a tone of utter incredulity.
- agape But the laborers ceased working and watched, grouped, gesturing; the staccato coughing of the steam shovel died gaspingly, as the engineer shut off the engine and stood, rooted, his mouth agape ; the fireman in the dinky engine held tightly to the cab window.
- agar Agar is a tourist attraction, famous for the temple of Jai Baba Baijnath, which was built by the wife of a British Lt.
- agate The doctor bent his head, and for an instant watched the two dogs: Meg circling about Rex, all four legs taut, his head jerking from side to side in his eagerness to be agreeable to his roadside acquaintance; the agate -eyed setter returning Meg's attentions with the stony gaze of a club swell ignoring a shabby relative.
- agave Agave desmettiana is a species reported as native to the Mexican states of Sinaloa and Veracruz and reportedly naturalized in Florida.
- age He was about her own age , perhaps a year or two older, with little, if any, hair upon his face, save a slight mustache.
35 words made from the letters AGAREE
3 letter words made from AGAREE:aar, aga, age, ara, are, ear, eeg, era, erg, gar, gee, rag.
4 letter words made from AGAREE:aare, agar, agra, area, eega, gaea, gear, raag, rage, reeg, rega, rege.
5 letter words made from AGAREE:aegae, aegre, agere, agree, eager, eagre, garea, gerea, graae, graea, ragee.