What is the correct spelling for AGATAED?
This word (Agataed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGATAED
- agitate 2. How would such a demand agitate the mind?
- agitated But Harry does not speak this word: he is far too agitated to speak it.
- awaited They awaited in terror the time when they too should be summoned to torture and death.
- coated Anyway, says he, every smooth-coated dog is better than any hairy old camel like those St. Bernards, and if ever you're hungry down at the stables, young man, come up to the house and I'll give you a bone.
- Abated I immediately determined not to go out for two or three days until the excitement had somewhat abated.
- Acted I told Charles that I had a friend who had acted that part only the week before.