What is the correct spelling for AGEEE?
This word (Ageee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGEEE
- ag "Don't tell me nothing but the plain truth, old man," says he; "I can't bear nothing except the plainest kind of truth, but on your sacred word of honour, ain't your uncle Ag a corker?"
- agape The sound had come from Weegman, who, face blanched, mouth agape , eyes panic-stricken, was staring at the approaching pitcher.
- agar Jem Agar was looking very grave, with a sudden pinched appearance about the lips which was only half concealed by his moustache.
- agate Why, sisters, there are whole rooms here of clouded marble, ceiling, floor, walls-everything polished like the agate stone in your brooch, and I do think that the hottest sun can hardly force a beam of warmth through.
- agave In the Cronquist system and others, Agave was placed in the family Liliaceae, but phylogenetic analyses of DNA sequences later showed it did not belong there.
- age This was more than I could have expected from my advanced age and declining health. Don't you understand; we've both outlived our age? There is no final curtain; this is not a stage. – Blackened Page by Boiled In Lead
- aged The first tent I visited was occupied by an aged pair, with two grown children, who appeared quite intelligent.
- agile Perhaps the cow; she's very agile on the typewriter.
- ago That had been how many days ago ?
- agree "I agree with you," said Philip.
- ague Frau Therese felt his forehead, and advised him to cover himself well, for he was going to have ague .
- argue "We won't argue that point," she answered.
- Aggie And he nodded toward Aggie .
- ages There he stands to-day, the Standing Stone of ages .
- Agnew "It's set," said Agnew and Enoch together, "but," added Enoch, "that isn't saying that Milton mustn't be gotten to a doctor with all speed."