What is the correct spelling for AGELS?
This word (Agels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGELS
- aegis All the peoples living and developing under the aegis of the British flag are determined that the British Empire is to be. Whenever a special Imperial Conference sits in London, all the representatives of the many component parts of the British Commonwealth will meet in the great Capital surely to deliberate over the most practical means TO CONSOLIDATE THE EMPIRE.
- ageless She was thirty-five, but she did not look it. Ursula was older, but she would always be in a sense ageless , as such women are-one would thrill to Sara Bernhardt were she seventeen or seventy. The new wine is dying on the vine How much must you age before you're ageless? Align yourself with the divine Allow your inner sage to burn your rage less – Wine by Saul Williams
- Agnes "It would be quicker to make them on the machine at home, but not nearly so much fun," said Agnes .
- Eagles Then his master, without a word, strode towards the passage giving entry to the vaults which Stubbard had not seen-the vaults containing all the powder, and the weapons for arming the peasantry of England, whom Napoleon fondly expected to rise in his favour at the sight of his eagles.
- Eels The big eels are down amongst the mud."
- ages T.E.S. Scholes: Glimpses of the Ages , etc.
- AILS As children cannot tell what ails them, and suffer from many things of which parents are ignorant, the crying of the child should arouse them to an intelligent examination.