What is the correct spelling for AGENCIEY?
This word (Agenciey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGENCIEY
- agency There are some German wounded whom kind treatment, suffering, or some more obscure agency move to composition with the enemy, and who receive what we do for them with a certain amount of gratitude.
- agonize And wilt thou, reckless, shed thy brother's blood, And agonize the feelings of a father?
- urgency He rattled on very rapidly but with such a frankness in his urgency , such amiable kindliness, that Mrs. Pasmer could not feel that it was pushing.
- Agencies Reports had come in from all sorts of agencies, reports which might by careful study be turned to the greatest advantage.
- Agonies He knew now that the newspapers would devote columns to the "sensation in high life"; he knew that Jane would suffer agonies untold, but he would not blame his father for that; he knew that arrest and disgrace hung over the tall grey man who had shown his true and amazing side at last; he knew that shame and humiliation were to be his own share in the division.