What is the correct spelling for AGEND?
This word (Agend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGEND
- aged They were middle-aged, unshaven and ill-groomed altogether, two engineers or something of that sort, but quite as speechless and uncivil as the grandest of the traveling British clowns.
- agenda Looking at these two different perspectives, some suggest that Arctic Council should expand its role by including peace and security issues as its agenda .
- agent "About that," rejoined Mr. Harkness, resuming his conversation with the Indian agent .
- Agnes Agnes, creeping out after her, likewise listened to the broken snatches of conversation which reached their ears.
- agents Though the degenerate descendant of the great Clarendon had not hesitated to lend his office to cloak the irregular and unlawful trade that was then so prevalent in the American seas, he had paid the sickly but customary deference to virtue, of refusing on all occasions, to treat personally with its agents .
- agendas Nomad generations enter childhood during an Awakening, a time of social ideals and spiritual agendas , when young adults are passionately attacking the established institutional order.
- Agnew I allow you're a big fool, Agnew , if you think you can do me up in that way!