What is the correct spelling for AGENGCY?
This word (Agengcy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGENGCY
- agency The agency which was concerned about the opinion of the high officials of the Canal Company had spared no effort for their comfort.
- angus The advantage of the ground, and the disorder of the Hamiltons, soon gave the day to Angus .
- eugenic They ought not to forget that as soon as this whole problem is brought down to a mere considering of consequences by the individual, their eugenic hopes may be cruelly shaken.
- eugenics Davenport, the American student of heredity and eugenics , has shown that neither white nor black skins are either perfectly white or perfectly black, but are mixtures in various proportions of black, yellow, red and white.
- ganges I say that this branch of Tamulians is isolated, because I am not able to show its continuity; the range of hill-country which gives rise to the rivers between the Ganges and Mahanuddy being but imperfectly known.
- urgency No, of that there was no question-but he was conscious nevertheless of the supreme urgency of the occasion.
- Agencies And speaking for our share and our part in the national destiny which invitingly presents itself before us, we say that we stand for Conservation of natural resources by all governmental agencies, State and Federal, which will not only develop now but protect in the future for the proper use and progressive benefit of the people of the whole country to whom they now belong and from whom they should never depart.
- Agnes I didn't want, however, to surrender Agnes too easily.
- Genghis The ravages of the Tartar hordes under Genghis Khan and his successors were in no sense life, but only a fitful madness.
- agents Letters from agents and publishers asking for his next novel, letters from America, letters from unknown readers, all these things showed him that he could look now towards countries that had not, hitherto, been enclosed by his horizon.
- avenges Fear thou that oath, my daughter-nay, not fear, But love it; for the sanctity of oaths Lies not in lightning that avenges them, But in the injury wrought by broken bonds And in the garnered good of human trust.
- agendas Finishing sentences or the last bite of a muffin or looking up from their agendas , the board members and executive staff voiced their good mornings.
- gongs The gongs and drums were now played more loudly, and the chief seemed to pray more earnestly than ever; but as soon as the last paper was dropped, and the last spark extinguished, the music ceased, the prayer came to an end, and the service was over.
- gangs These men are put to work in gangs , under a system which enables one picked man to set the pace, and compel all the others to keep up with him, under penalty of being discharged.
70 words made from the letters AGENGCY
3 letter words made from AGENGCY:ace, aec, age, ane, any, can, cay, ecg, egg, gag, gay, gca, gen, nag, nay, nec, ney, yea, yen.
4 letter words made from AGENGCY:acne, ancy, aney, cage, cagy, cane, cyan, eang, eggy, egna, engy, gacy, gaen, gage, gagn, gang, gayg, gean, gega, ggyc, nagy, naye, nega, ngae, yane, yegg, yenc, yeng.
5 letter words made from AGENGCY:aygen, cagey, cagny, caney, cange, cayne, cyane, cygan, cygne, eggan, engag, gagen, gagne, gagny, gance, ganey, gayen, gency, genga, geyan, gyang, yeang, yenga.