What is the correct spelling for AGENS?
This word (Agens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGENS
- aegis Thus has it ever seem'd to me, That Pity made a Deity Of Mortal Suffering-that her ray Melted all blame, all scorn away! That when her arms the dying fold, When her pure hands the loathsome hold, Disgust and Dread, their power forego, The Aegis drops from Human Woe, Whose false and cruel glare alone Turned other living hearts to stone.
- agency Chief Lecturer in courses organized by the Agency of Transformation, by the Macedonian Stock Exchange and by the Ministry of Trade.
- agent The agent was about forty years old now and looked fifty.
- Agnes Worried as she really was, Agnes was not long awake.
- agents In some cases the British legislature authorised the crown to convey the powers of government at its own discretion, and its own agents .
- ages It is impossible for him to speak lightly or contemptuously of the ideals which have sustained and comforted, guided and cheered countless hosts of his fellows through the long, dark ages of Christian Faith.
- agendas Cognitive Surplus is already aging badly, with the WikiLeaks furor showing just how little web-based traffic in raw information, no matter how revelatory or embarrassing, has upended the lumbering agendas of the old nation-state on the global chessboard of realpolitik—a place where everything has a price, often measured in human lives.
- Agnew "All right," he agreed, again feeling a fierce desire to get at whatever knowledge Agnew possessed about the exploding shell.