What is the correct spelling for AGENTING?
This word (Agenting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGENTING
- accenting Her alert, nervous little face is a study; when words and expression fail, she shrugs her delicate shoulders, accenting every sentence with her hands, until it seems as if her small, nervous frame could express no more-and all about her little dog "Loisette!"
- acting He did not return to Calvert House; not because he remembered the girl's advice and was acting upon it.
- agent There are interests that have used the I.W.W. I'm only an agent , and I'm not high up, either.
- argentina Argentina did not represent much more than Buenos Aires.
- argentine In a few moments Audrey had failed to catch the names of a score and a half of people-many Americans, some French, some Argentine , one or two English.
- assenting Do you follow the instinct and propensities of nature in assenting to the veracity of the senses?
- augmenting And, pleased with my repentance, she gave me a look so expressive of forgiveness that, without being afraid of augmenting my guilt, I took my lips off her hand and I raised them to her half-open, smiling mouth.
- ending Ending of whole composition.
- Amending Their charities were, however, discerning and judicious, and although those who had brought themselves into poverty received assistance when there was a prospect of their amending, if they were known to be continuing in an evil course they might in vain look for help, and were pretty sure to meet with a somewhat strong rebuke from Miss Jane, as Miss Pemberton was generally called.
- Aventine The fact gave the Aventine Hill the fame of bad luck, but any one may safely visit it now, after the long time that has passed.
- Canting I always thought so, the canting bigot!
- Igniting Accustomed to see enormous fires blazing on every hearth-stone, and to sleep in front of these fires, his bedding often riddled with holes made by hot particles of wood flying out during the night, and igniting beneath his very nose, the sturdy backwoodsman never dreads an enemy in the element that he is used to regard as his best friend.
- Jaunting She said they had a real House of Parliament and you could drive in jaunting cars through Lake Kilarney region and the rocky road to Dublin that we've all hearn about.
151 words made from the letters AGENTING
3 letter words made from AGENTING:age, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, egg, ent, eta, gag, gat, gen, get, gig, gin, iga, ige, igg, inn, nag, nan, net, nig, nit, nne, tag, tai, tan, tea, teg, ten, tia, tie, tin.
5 letter words made from AGENTING:agent, aging, ainge, angei, angin, anine, ating, eatin, eggan, einat, engag, entia, entin, etang, etian, gagen, gagne, gaint, gaite, gangi, ganne, gante, geant, genga, genin, getin, giang, giant, gigan, gigen, ginga, ginge, gnant, ignat, inane, ingen, intan, nagin, naing, natin, neang, negai, negin, ngati, niane, niang, nigga, niten, taeng, tagen, tagge, taing, tanen, tange, tangi, tanne, tanni, teian, teign, tenga, tengi, tenia, tiang, tieng, tinag, tinea, tinga, tinge.
4 letter words made from AGENTING:agni, ante, anti, eang, egin, egna, engi, etna, gaen, gage, gagn, gain, gait, gang, gate, gati, gean, gega, gent, geta, gget, gien, gign, gnat, inga, inge, iten, nagi, neat, nega, nein, ngae, nget, nian, nige, nigg, nina, nine, ning, taei, tagg, taig, tang, tean, tegg, tian, tine, ting.