What is the correct spelling for AGGENDA?
This word (Aggenda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGGENDA
- aged While the stranger was speaking, they came up, bowing profoundly; but the Monarch had been seized with a strong desire to know what the aged man before him could possibly have to say; and, being well armed, he thought not of personal danger.
- agenda I was eager to begin travelling out of Goa to visit the many places on my agenda .
- agent "The boys are back-they missed that road agent Ramerrez and now they're taking it out of me.
- amend And philosophers will as a rule either obtain an idea corresponding to a term or amend the term-always excepting the mystical appeal to an inarticulate and indefinable experience.
- argent For a little while reluctant of leave-taking, they stood silent, and the argent shield of the sun burst into fiery splendor.
- magenta But snapdragon tends dangerously toward the magenta .
- uganda About the beginning of the nineteenth century the empire was dismembered, the largest share falling to Uganda .
- Addenda A good many cognate Modern English words have been introduced here and there in the Glossary with a view to illustration, and other addenda will be found between brackets and parenthetical marks.
- Egged Pufka began squealing and making hideous grimaces, while the nurse first quietened her, then egged her on.
- agents And it was like Jim Courtot's play, too, to clear out and leave his agents to deal with the man he hated.
- agendas They are fluid in terms of membership—not only does a country not have to have been a traditional ally to join a coalition, but nations can join, vary their contributions and caveats, withdraw, and be replaced by new members as the situation changes or national agendas change.
76 words made from the letters AGGENDA
3 letter words made from AGGENDA:ada, ade, aga, age, ana, ane, dag, den, dna, egg, end, gad, gag, gen, nad, nag.
5 letter words made from AGGENDA:adage, agade, ageda, agena, agnea, anade, angad, daane, daeng, dagan, dagga, danga, dange, degan, denga, eggan, engag, gadag, gadea, gaden, gadge, gagea, gagen, gagne, gedan, genga, gnade, nagda, negad.
4 letter words made from AGGENDA:aden, agda, aged, anga, daen, dagg, dana, dane, dean, degn, eang, egna, enad, gaag, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaga, gage, gagn, gand, gang, gean, gega, nada, naga, nega, ngae.
6 letter words made from AGGENDA:agenda, dagang, gadang.