What is the correct spelling for AGITED?
This word (Agited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGITED
- acquitted The court-martial has acquitted him!"
- addicted William, though not very apt to follow good counsel, yet approved of this at last when he saw some of his companions had already suffered for those profligate courses to which they were addicted .
- agate The bed posts were inlaid with mother-of-pearl, agate , lapis lazuli, and other rare stones.
- aged When a man is young, he seeks solitude: when he is middle-aged he flies it and his thoughts.
- agitate There had been a dead calm on the Potomac which only served to agitate and stir up a greater excitement elsewhere.
- agitated Our whole colony was greatly agitated .
- agreed "That would be the best plan," the captain agreed , and going to one of the windows offered these terms to the Spaniards.
- aided A rising sea, however, aided the object of the directly-minded old tar, or our narration of the exploits of the piece would end with the discharge, since its shot would otherwise have inevitably plunged into a wave, within a few yards of its muzzle.
- Abated This wind began to blow with great fierceness and regularity at one o'clock every afternoon, and it was only toward eight o'clock in the evening that it sometimes abated and gradually ceased.
- Acted Several of the attendants on which were, indeed, scandalized at the sight, yet no one of them interfered, or acted further in the matter than merely to utter some common reproaches and execrations on a master who inflicted so cruel a punishment.
- Alighted But when we had alighted and were proceeding through the porticos, I was astonished at the wonderful finish of the statues which embellished them.
- agitates But a darkening of storm fills and agitates the sky, and suddenly clothes the morning with a look of evening.
- agates He evidently thinks we Americans, at this remote point, are mere barbarians, and have some shrewd design of making a chowder, or a speculation out of our granites, and agates , and native copper.
55 words made from the letters AGITED
3 letter words made from AGITED:ade, age, aid, ate, dag, dat, dia, die, dig, dit, eat, eta, gad, gat, get, ida, iga, igd, ige, tad, tag, tai, tea, ted, teg, tia, tie.
5 letter words made from AGITED:adige, diate, gaite, gidea, taide, tegid.
4 letter words made from AGITED:adit, aged, aide, daei, dagi, daie, date, diat, diet, dita, edit, gait, gate, gati, geta, gied, idea, tadg, taei, taig, tide, tied.