What is the correct spelling for AGIVE?
This word (Agive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGIVE
- above He hears the storm in the chimney above, And bends to the fire and shakes with the cold, While his heart still dreams of battle and love, And the cry of the hounds on the hills of old. – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- agape Irene's red-rouged lips could not pale, but at least her mouth was agape .
- agate All this rich land was thickly strewed with small fragments of fossil wood, in silex, agate , and chalcedony.
- skive Ritzaus Bureau is today owned by 12 media groups;Dagbladet BørsenDRJysk Fynske MedierHelsingør DagbladJP/Politikens HusDagbladet InformationKristeligt DagbladLolland-Falsters FolketidendeMediehusene MidtjyllandSjællandske MedierSkive FolkebladNordjyske Me
- Gyve To lack is to gyve pow'r to thee daemon; and surelie to fayvor the Evill Thynge.
- Akiva Bnei Akiva Brazil There are two branches In Rio de Janeiro, one in Copacabana (Snif Metzadah) and one in Tijuca (Snif Beit Yafah).
- Aggie "Well," decided Aggie after careful deliberation, "you'd better take it back, Jimmy, before Alfred sees it."