What is the correct spelling for AGNEAL?
This word (Agneal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AGNEAL
- angel If I could but have caught and held the secret, how easily it would have solved my own perplexities, how faithfully would I have whispered it in men's ears; but while I wondered, it was gone like the viewless passage of an angel, and left me with my longing unfulfilled, my yearning unsatisfied.
- angola On this sandstone lie fossil palms, and coniferous trees converted into silica, as on a similar rock in Angola.
- Agnes But it was Agnes, with her complete trust in Neale, who hit upon the more direct scheme to solve the problem.
- Angela He found Angela in a fit of revolt.
- Angelo Angelo urged her to go.
- Agnew "I'm going, myself," Agnew rose as firmly as his weak and weary legs would permit.