What is the correct spelling for AGNEDA?
This word (Agneda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGNEDA
- aged Give it to this aged old gentleman-it will keep him awake.
- agenda While the resolution was adopted, it was pointed out in the discussion that the Council has a perfectly free hand in the matter and that the requests of the Assembly regarding the agenda were nothing more than requests.
- agent "Well, now," said the agent , "I think we have got to the bottom of things.
- gander Armed with a big dish he boldly went up to the biggest gander , who greedily put his head into it at once.
- Caned That afternoon, again, Barker was publicly caned, with the threat that the next offence would be followed by instant and public expulsion.
- Gained Every one noticed how very beautiful she had grown; and he too, they said, had gained much since his marriage.
- Agnes For the first time, it occurred to him that Agnes might be in physical danger, as a result of some incautious experiment on the part of Dr. Whiting.
- Agnew Into the midst of these Agnew took his tightly knit athletic figure, his small firmly set head and full-blooded dark face-the only faults of which were that the eyes were too closely set together and shuttered with lids that would not open more than half way, and that he possessed the sensual mouth of a man who has never willingly submitted to a restraint.
55 words made from the letters AGNEDA
3 letter words made from AGNEDA:ada, ade, aga, age, ana, ane, dag, den, dna, end, gad, gen, nad, nag.
5 letter words made from AGNEDA:adage, agade, ageda, agena, agnea, anade, angad, daane, daeng, dagan, danga, dange, degan, denga, gadea, gaden, gedan, gnade, nagda, negad.
4 letter words made from AGNEDA:aden, agda, aged, anga, daen, dana, dane, dean, degn, eang, egna, enad, gaan, gaea, gaen, gand, gean, nada, naga, nega, ngae.