What is the correct spelling for AGNTS?
This word (Agnts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGNTS
- acts One of the very first acts of his reign was, therefore, to despatch his own private secretary to Wagner with the message, 'Come here and finish your work.
- agent A military intelligence agent spoke up.
- Agnes Agnes had climbed the hill just before the night fell and tried to spy the raft again.
- agents The city of Leyden was equally cold to the messages of mercy, which were especially addressed to its population by Valdez and his agents .
- agates In many parts of New South Wales, agates , resulting from the disintegration of trap rocks, are common in the river-beds and old drifts.
- agendas Coffman has been active professionally serving on several editorial boards, dozens of technical program committees, setting research agendas in workshops of the National Research Council, co-founding the Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, and the special interest groups on performance evaluation of both ACM and IFIPS.
- jaunts Both the parties reached the consul's the same day, highly pleased with their respective jaunts .