What is the correct spelling for AGR?
This word (Agr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGR
- age Marcus Brown, lives a life much too old for his age If no one responds, he'll be words on a page – Sarah Jones by Out Of Eden
- ago Deep in the south of Texas not so long ago There on a crowded island in the gulf of Mexico – Balinese by zz top
- agra It has been seen that he was meditating a campaign against the Jats, whom Zabita's recent fall had again thrown into discontent, when summoned to Rohilkand, in 1774. In fact, he had already wrested from them the fort of Agra , and occupied it with a garrison of his own, under a Moghul officer, Mohammad Beg, of Hamadan.
- air And utter all myself into the air: But if I did it,--as the thunder-roll Breaks its own cloud, my flesh would perish there, Before that dread apocalypse of soul. – Soul's Expression, The by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- gar Under their keels swam gar -pike, their fins and backs also shimmering with blue and turquoise green.