What is the correct spelling for AGTE?
This word (Agte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGTE
- agate He was intently watching an agate ball that rolled over a sun-dial, and awaited its final settlement.
- age "Really," he said, "at your age , you are not supposed to know such things.
- ague I came out thus muffled up with a dreadful pain in my jaws; an ague in them, I believe.
- ante We went straight up the stairs, and across the same ante -room; and Mr. Chiffinch flung open the door of the same little closet where I had spoken with the King, speaking my name as he did so.
- ate They ate well, then stretched out before the fire for a smoke.
- gate She wasn't at the gate this time.