What is the correct spelling for AGUIDE?
This word (Aguide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGUIDE
- abide Even if the sound of a shot betrayed my whereabouts I should have to abide by it, for I had to eat. For then my thoughts, from far where I abide, Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee, And keep my drooping eyelids open wide, Looking on darkness which the blind do see – Shakespeare's Sonnet XXVII. by Unknown Author
- acuity Illiterate patients who cannot read letters and/or numbers will be registered as having very low visual acuity if this is not known.
- acute He was a cultivated scientific man, and an acute experimental philosopher; his main work lay in the domain of magnetism and electricity.
- agate It had a hand-made reel seat, agate first guide, was satisfactory in every respect and I could see in balance, action and appearance no superiority in a rod costing $25.00, which one of my friends sported.
- age Come, read on-I am not proof against flattery, even at my age - well, read away." Unequivocally showing my age Well, I'm practically center stage – Black Math by the white stripes
- aged As I entered, I took him by the hand and inquired for the aged women in that house; he pointed to the stairway.
- agile Chantelouve would never realize the ideal he had fashioned for himself, the tantalizing features, the agile , wild animal body, the melancholy and ardent bearing, which he had dreamed.
- ague Without speaking, she buried her face in the curve of her arm, and, as if seized with an ague , began to tremble.
- aid To whom did he go for aid , and with what success?
- aide He dismissed his aide with a gesture.
- arcade This rotunda is surmounted by a two-story open arcade , as delicate and refined in its beauty as the outside of the buildin', givin' light and air in abundance to all of the rooms openin' into the interior space.
- argue Stickney did not argue the matter further.
- aside I pushed the question aside .
- audio Presumably as a stunt, the high end of the audio was being used to drive a garishly tinted computer graphics display that had been projected against one of the windows, creating a virtual image that seemed to dance amidst the Tokyo skyscrapers like a Martian son et lumiere.
- gaudy When the hour for rest has sounded-as it must sound every night and at every moment of solitude-when the gaudy vestments of love, and glory, and power fall helplessly round us; what is it we can take with us as we seek refuge within ourselves, where the happiness of each day is measured by the knowledge the day has brought us, by the thoughts and the confidence it has helped us to acquire?
- guide I started with a man for guide .
- Argued Not that he was really in poor shape, but he certainly couldn't have argued with eight men like these.
- Augured Across the wide valley, dark clouds were piling upon the western range; they added to its height, and augured the day's early closing.
- Gauged I had no need to excuse Armelline, for the princess and the cardinal had gauged her capacities.
- Addie The lad tried to release his arm from Addie 's, but Addie held him tight: "Walk a bit more with me."
- Aggie "You know what happened the last time you hesitated," warned Aggie .
54 words made from the letters AGUIDE
3 letter words made from AGUIDE:ade, age, aid, aug, dag, dia, die, dig, due, dug, gad, gui, ida, iga, igd, ige, iud.
5 letter words made from AGUIDE:adieu, adige, aedui, daegu, dague, dagui, edigu, gaude, gaudi, gidea, giuda, gudea, guide, ugadi, uigea.
4 letter words made from AGUIDE:aged, ague, aide, aiud, daei, dagi, dagu, daie, dieu, duei, duga, dugi, gaud, gied, gude, gudi, guei, guia, guie, idea, udai, uige.