What is the correct spelling for AGUMENTED?
This word (Agumented) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AGUMENTED
- accented Aloft in the vast spaces the swinging domes of light made more reddish his curly beard, deepened the hollows on either side of his sweetly pointed nose, and accented the determined corners of his firmly modelled lips.
- amended But the world has not been made on this socialist principle alone, nor on this individualist principle alone, and it can neither be explained nor amended by means of the one without the other.
- argument And the same argument runs through all Scripture.
- augment One thing is certain,-the means adopted by these irresponsible agitators, socialist or nihilist, will never remedy, but only augment the difficulty.
- augmented But the people, eager to see more miracles, followed Him round the head of the lake, and, as they went, their number was augmented by members of a Passover caravan which was forming in the neighbourhood or was already on the march.
- documented It only knew identification numbers, regiments, ranks, things properly documented , officially assigned.
- regimented Not as a bewildered bewildering mob, but as a firm regimented mass, with real captains over them, will these men march any more.
- segmented There were thin flakes and small, segmented cylinders which must have been parts of plants.
- Augmenter One of them so hit the fancy of the king and queen that they quoted it more than once in their letters to their correspondents, and Marie Antoinette even sung it occasionally to her harp: "Ne craignez pas, Cher papa, D' voir augmenter vot' famille, Le Bon Dieu z'y pourvoira: Fait's en tant qu' Versailles en fourmille Y eut-il cent Bourbons chez nous, Y a du pain, du laurier pour tous."
- Pigmented The iris is a muscular, pigmented curtain extending across the interior of the eye and having about its center an aperture termed the pupil.
- Commented "I don't know what ails Jerry all of a sudden," commented Muriel to Marjorie.
- augments Hence if such death be mine I hope to rise again with the divine, Whom death augments , and time cannot make old.
- arguments She tried to pick arguments , but Aron wouldn't argue.
472 words made from the letters AGUMENTED
3 letter words made from AGUMENTED:ade, age, ane, ant, anu, ate, atm, aug, dag, dam, dat, den, dna, due, dug, dun, eat, eeg, emg, emu, end, ene, ent, eta, gad, gat, gee, gem, gen, get, gmt, gnu, gum, gun, gut, mad, mag, man, mat, med, meg, men, mud, mug, mut, nad, nag, nee, net, ngu, nut, tad, tag, tam, tan, tau, tea, ted, tee, teg, ten, tug, tum, tun, uma, uta, ute.
6 letter words made from AGUMENTED:ademet, admete, agente, agnete, amened, amunet, anteed, atuned, augend, aument, dangue, degame, degema, demant, demate, demean, demnat, deneau, dengue, dentum, detenu, detune, eenadu, emunge, endgut, endtag, etemad, eundem, gamete, gandee, ganted, gaudet, gaumed, gedman, gemade, gemena, geneat, getman, gnetum, gueant, gumede, gutman, magden, mageed, magnet, manged, manget, mantee, manutd, manute, mateen, meaden, meagen, meaned, medang, meduna, megane, menage, menged, mengue, menuet, mudang, mudgee, mueang, muneta, munged, munted, naudet, nedeau, negate, nemegt, netuma, neuamt, nguema, nudgee, nutmeg, tandem, tangum, tedema, temane, temuan, umteen, unaged, unamed, undate, unmade, untame.
4 letter words made from AGUMENTED:aden, aged, ague, amen, amud, anem, ante, atgm, atum, atun, aunt, daen, dagu, dame, damn, damu, dane, dant, danu, date, daut, dean, deem, degn, dent, deum, deut, duen, duet, duga, dugt, dune, dung, duta, eade, eang, edam, eden, edge, edun, eega, egen, egna, emde, enad, ende, etau, etna, gaen, game, gamu, gand, ganu, gate, gaud, gaun, gaut, gean, gede, gene, gent, genu, geta, geum, geun, gnat, gnau, guam, guan, gude, guen, guma, gund, gunt, guta, gute, made, maen, magu, mane, mate, matn, maun, mead, mean, meat, meed, meen, meet, megu, mend, mene, menu, meta, metn, mtge, muad, muan, muda, muen, muge, mung, munt, mute, name, naud, naum, ndau, ndut, neat, need, neem, nega, negm, neue, neum, ngae, ngau, ngee, nget, ngum, nuda, nude, numt, nuta, nute, tadg, taee, tame, tang, taue, team, tean, teem, teen, tegu, temu, tend, tuam, tuen, tuna, tund, tune, tung, uate, uden, umag, uman, umea, unge, utan, utne.
5 letter words made from AGUMENTED:admen, agene, agent, ameet, amend, amene, ament, amgen, amund, angue, anted, antum, atend, atene, atune, auden, audet, augen, autem, daegu, daeng, dague, dange, dante, danum, daten, datum, daunt, degan, degmt, demag, deman, demat, demet, denga, dente, duang, dugme, duman, dunam, dunem, dunga, dutma, eaned, eaten, eaude, edema, edman, emane, emanu, emden, emend, enate, endau, endue, enema, enuma, etage, etang, etmda, etude, gaden, gaede, gamet, gamut, gandu, ganem, gante, gantu, gatun, gaude, gaume, gaunt, geant, gedan, geman, gemen, gendt, genea, genet, genma, gente, getae, getme, gnade, guant, gudea, gudem, guden, guman, gunma, guten, maeng, magne, mande, mandu, manet, mange, mangu, mante, mantu, mated, mateu, maund, maung, meade, meand, meane, medan, medea, meden, medeu, meend, menad, mende, mened, menga, menta, metan, metge, meung, muang, mudge, mugan, munda, munde, mundt, munge, munte, muted, named, naude, neagu, neame, neamt, nedum, negad, nemed.
7 letter words made from AGUMENTED:agendum, agented, amented, ateneum, augment, degetau, demange, dengate, emunged, endgame, entamed, gamunde, gatemen, gaudete, gaunted, gudeman, gudemen, magnete, maneged, menaged, mudenge, mutagen, negated, neumega, ungated, unmated, unmeted, untamed.