What is the correct spelling for AHAMED?
This word (Ahamed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHAMED
- ahead Carre went ahead at once. I hear voices in my head, tellin' me go ahead Something in my mind says I'm better off dead – Voices In My Head by ESHAM
- alarmed Do not be alarmed, I will not take you from those who have cherished you so lovingly."
- armed Thought I wasn't armed, did you?"
- ashamed She and Peter must be so sorry and ashamed about this!
- harmed Bad men would have harmed her, but the Raven stood by her side.
- shamed If I had shown activity on behalf of the government I might have shamed them into gratitude."
- Ahem I respect the natural indignation of an outraged father, but-ahem!
- Aimed "Oh, I certainly didn't wish that;" said Miss Cotton, in self-defence, as if the shot had been aimed at her.
- Ahmed "My friend, Sidi ben Ahmed, has offered me the use of this place as long as we choose to stay here," says he.
- Ahmad The rationalising spirit of Sir Saiyad Ahmad, the founder of the Aligarh College, and the general educational conference for Indian Muhammadans has, through the excellent training given by the College, borne continually increasing fruit.
52 words made from the letters AHAMED
5 letter words made from AHAMED:aahed, adame, adema, ahamd, ahead, amade, dahae, daham, dahme, damae, haema, hamad, hamda, hamed, hemad, maaed, madea, madha, madhe, maeda, mahad, medha.
3 letter words made from AHAMED:ada, ade, adh, dah, dam, ham, hem, mad, med.
4 letter words made from AHAMED:adam, amah, amdh, ameh, dama, dame, deah, dehm, dham, edah, edam, ehad, haem, hame, head, hema, made, maha, mead, meah, mehd.