What is the correct spelling for AHAVE?
This word (Ahave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AHAVE
- above He called softly, his voice little above a whisper: "Gloria!" Who for years and years from thy throne above Hast nurtured and guarded young lovers and love, – Lover and the Moon, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- agave All 100% blue agave tequila must be made from the Agave tequilana 'Weber's Blue agave plant, to rigorous specifications and only in certain Mexican states.
- ahab And then it came to pass, when Ahab heard Naboth was dead, that Ahab rose to go Down unto Naboth's vineyard, and to take Possession of it.
- alive They don't know where I am, or if I am alive or dead, and-and it has nearly killed them, I expect!" Man alive They give you a private tank that features a little device called "fluid drive" – G.I. Jive by Unknown Author
- av "And sure it was a real pleasure and a pride to be buried in them times; for av it was only a small farmer with a potato garden, my father would come down with the black cloak on him, and three yards of crape behind his hat, and set all the children crying and yelling for half a mile round; and then the way he'd walk before them with a spade on his shoulder, and sticking it down in the ground, clap his hat on the top of it, to make it look like a chief mourner.
- aver Jane Clifford was her name, as books aver, "Fair Rosamond" was but her nom de guerre.
- behave Sam, get your coat on, and brush your hat, and let Miss Snowdon teach you how to behave yourself.
- Aha Aha, so your object in wanting to marry me is simply to provide for my support!
- Ahem Counsel, suddenly referring to his notes again: Er-ahem!
- Ava A few days after they set sail for Rangoon, the seaport of the Kingdom of Ava.
- Ave MINNESOTA Powers, L. L., 1018 Hudson Ave., St. Paul Van Duzee, Col. C. A., St. Paul
- Alva Alva was secretly engaged in arranging an agreement between Philip and Henry for the extirpation of Protestantism, and the general destruction of all those who held that faith.