What is the correct spelling for AHEV?
This word (Ahev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AHEV
- ahab He appears before Ahab , and tells him that for years to come no rain or dew shall fall on the earth save by his command, and then takes flight into the desert in order to escape the king's anger.
- ahead "He'll go as soon as I get another," repeated the skipper, stooping and peering ahead . Sometimes you picture me, I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to me, I can't hear what you've said – Time After Time by BLAQUE
- Aha Aha, we're no longer enjoying ourselves so much!
- Ahem I am far indeed from wishing to confine myself to creative work; that is a loss, the other repairs; the one chance for a man, and, above all, for one who grows elderly, ahem, is to vary drainage and repair.
- Ahoy "Schooner ahoy! Will you quietly surrender yourselves prisoners, if we come on board!"
- ADV WEILL-VARANDLY, adv. in a proper manner.