What is the correct spelling for AHEVA?
This word (Aheva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHEVA
- ahab She walked softly like Ahab, as if, now that Hugh knew, she, too, was ever conscious.
- ahead Why had he sent his mother on ahead? Danger, heartbreak ahead I never read a word it said – Warning Sign by Eddie Rabbitt
- av Jim and Long Tom an' Hans an' a whole lot av us have th' matter in mind, an' we'll speak wid th' skipper afore long.
- aver Indeed, I can recall but two words of that language which I could positively aver to have heard in colloquial use among them,-poodare and schotte.
- eve Yet were they on the eve of carrying their devotion to this faithless and worthless line to the height of heroism.
- haifa At this time the rescue expedition was mustering at Wady Haifa, a point which the narrowing gorge of the Nile marks out as one of the natural defences of its lower valley.
- have Let me have a look at it."
- heave It gave a heave to the old passion; but stirred no new one; he had himself in hand now, and he shut himself up when the questions bred of amazement buzzed and threatened to storm.
- heavy And those voices and heavy footsteps outside?
- hiv Between the years of 1989 and 1995, Uganda saw large success with the employment of abstinence and subsequent HIV infection rates comparatively to their regional neighbours.
- Aha Aha, he had taken his stand; he had made up his mind not to say anything.
- Ahem Doctor T. Ahem!
- Ava Ava. Why, what carst thou?
- Ave "I am! An' proud so ter be! An' you-'ave yer got a name for the arskin'?"
- Akiva Today, Bnei Akiva is the largest Jewish youth movement in the country, with more than 1,000 members paying Mas Chaver (membership) each year.
- Alva The hatred for Alva, which sprang from the graves of these illustrious victims, waxed daily more intense.
- Elva "Great God, man, it isn't the Skeet girl! It is John Barrett's daughter-his daughter Elva!"
- Eva Eva noticed it, and suddenly remembered her father's whispered words to Els.