What is the correct spelling for AHLEIGH?
This word (Ahleigh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHLEIGH
- ale I had not sit the space to drink two pots of ale, But Gammer Gurton's sorry boy was straightway at my tail, And she was sick, and I must come, to do I wot not what! They furnished off an apartment with a two-room Roebuck sale Their 'frigerator was crammed with tv dinners and ginger ale. – You Never Can Tell by Berry Chuck
- ali "Oh no, Ali Hafed has not returned, and that is not a diamond.
- alight They were alight with an honest and good love.
- align In 1999, Bishop Robert Godfrey and a majority of the churchs clergy met in committee and determined to align the church more closely with the Continuing Anglican churches in worship style.
- allah I do, by Allah!
- allege They might argue with some confidence, and not without a good show of reason, that the actual 'vernacular' talk of the people is the living language of any country: they would allege that a spoken language is always changing, and always will change; that the actual condition of it is the only scientific, and indeed the only possible basis for any system of tuition; and that it is better to be rather in advance of change than behind it, since the changes proceed inevitably by laws which education has no power to resist, nay, so inevitably that science can in some measure foresee the future.
- allergy Diagnosis of milk allergy is based on the persons history of allergic reactions, skin prick test (SPT), patch test, and measurement of milk protein specific serum immunoglobulin E.
- alley An alley opening almost opposite, I took advantage of this to examine the house at my leisure, and remarked at once, that whereas the lower window was guarded only by strong shutters, now open, that in the story above was heavily barred.
- aweigh For other uses, see Anchors Aweigh (disambiguation).
- bligh The court proceeded smoothly, so long as none but convicts or persons of trivial influence were in question; but the dispute with Governor Bligh disclosed the dangers with which it was fraught: the sympathy of the jurors with the accused frustrated his prosecution, and overthrew the executive.
- leigh We have been attached since Kate brought me to Leigh; and before William went to sea, there scarcely passed a day but we met somewhere."
- raleigh After scarcely two days of voyage the ship sent by Raleigh, the best in the fleet, deserted.
- rayleigh All eyes were immediately directed to the old man. Mrs Rayleigh, who was a fine lady, and had never seen so queer a specimen of a critic as Mr Roe, was a little alarmed at his uncouth pronunciation.
- sleigh Cousin Maud would ride slowly in the sleigh, so I suffered her to creep along, and presently outstripped her.
- Allie Allie, how cheap, how little I felt awhile ago, when he talked to me.