What is the correct spelling for AHLF?
This word (Ahlf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHLF
- ail Something doth ail the clock!
- al When as he sees himselfe in the toyles invironed on al sides .
- ala He took out the betel-nut, and he arranged it so that they began to chew the betel-nut, and he said, "Ala!
- alb The alb had been the inner garment, or camisium, which in civil use was retained at night when the other garments were thrown off; and, as at the present day, it was confined round the waist by a zone or girdle.
- ale The only drinks for sale in the canteen were cold ginger ale and lemonade.
- ali The career of Theodore may be divided into three very distinct periods:-First, from his early days to the death of his first wife; secondly, from the fall of Ras Ali to the death of Mr. Bell; thirdly, from this last event to his own death.
- all It's all talk, I suppose."
- ally Ally, you're not going to believe this.
- alp I had better have condemned law and gospel together than made light of Alp; but she put up with it, probably considering it excusable as the utterance of a savage from the wilds of New York.
- alt The other notes rise in the common gradation from 1 to 8, which is the key note in alt.
- awl The thrusting in of the awl has a curious similarity to the cutting and skewering in the sun dance; one may even be pardoned for wondering if it did not so arise.
- calf I know he stole that calf.
- elf Oh, she's a teasing elf who can become invisible at will.
- golf Frank in tweeds on the golf course.
- gulf Coroglio shut the gulf, so that one could not see how behind it the bay swept down and ran to Naples.
- half "They'll have to hold out on this for the day, but they may only have half of it now," he said.
- pelf He also told how Field, on one occasion, saved a book which he greatly coveted by writing on the fly-leaf: Swete friend, for Jesus's sake forbeare To buy ye lake thou findest here, For that when I do get ye pelf, I meane to buy ye boke my selfe.
- self She was to be as self-confident as possible.
- shelf Look at the creature on that corner shelf!
- uhf 0 (3 television channels are received via satellite and distributed by UHF) (2005)
- wolf The wolf stood at every door.
- Adolf After Duke Augustus's death in 1680, Halle was definitely transferred to Brandenburg, and the new Duke, Johann Adolf, took up his residence at Weissenfels, twenty-five miles to the south-west of Halle.
- awls Ascending these steps, she could feel the glance of every passer-by boring into the very back of her head, awls crawling through and through her.
- AF "I never had a lesson in my life," replied Molly, the sobs rising in her throat again; "there are two good ones in Wallacetown, but, you see, we never could af-" "Well, some teachers do more harm than good," interrupted her visitor, "probably you've escaped a great deal.
- AOL Week One: Cologne Centurions at Hamburg Sea Devils – Game summary at AOL Arena, Hamburg, GermanyDate: Saturday, March 18Game time: 6:08 p.
- AILS "I can't think what ails her," she said to Martha.