What is the correct spelling for AHRED?
This word (Ahred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHRED
- adored She was the life and soul of the little band, and the Britons adored her; but Beric remembered that she had been brought up in comfort and luxury, and longed to give her similar surroundings.
- agreed "That's not such a bad idea," she agreed.
- ahead 5085. You are a little ahead of the world?
- aired He aired it by the fire, and remarked that it had turned very cold.
- are But they're dead wrong, I know they are 'Cause I can play this here guitar – On Broadway by Unknown Author
- arid All in all, the composition of arid soils is very much more favorable to plant growth than that of humid soils.
- armed They instantly armed themselves, and endeavoured to prevent our progress.
- bared His green eyes looked very wicked, and he bared his teeth, and lashed his bay-black sides with his angry tail.
- eared It was looking quite dog-eared and shabby!
- hired "Dr. Amboyne hired me, at six guineas a week, to inspect the works.
- red "Red," whispered Terry, "how's the money put into the safe?"
- shared And that long and holy kiss, the first, the only moment in which our lips shared the union of our souls!
- shred Not a shred of suspicion attached to the unhappy Beckwith.
- Ached Doubtless the wounds which he had received still ached, yet his sorrowful experiences did not prevent his being an attentive observer.
- Cared She cared for you in a way that she never gave me.
- Erred He knew Maud too well to hope that she would change her determination, and there was in him, in spite of his faults, his folly and his complications, too much of the real gentleman to employ means of violence and to detain her forcibly, when he had erred so gravely.
- Fared He fared as the leech had done the day before.
- Haired With her arms round the little slender frame of her golden-haired youngest born, she looked up to heaven, and cried upon all the gods for mercy.
- Oared Here, the captain was among the first to scramble over the side; and his twelve-oared barge only took off twenty-eight persons, when it would have easily carried many more.
- Pared It follows from this that the best shoe to be used here is one in which the bearing is confined to the anterior half of the wall, the heels being relieved by being sufficiently pared.
- Ahmed Prince Ahmed no sooner perceived himself in Nouronnihar's chamber than he rose off the tapestry, as did also the other two Princes, and went to the bedside, and put the apple under her nose; some moments after the Princess opened her eyes, and turned her head from one side to another, looking at the persons who stood about her; and then rose up in the bed, and asked to be dressed, just as if she had waked out of a sound sleep.