What is the correct spelling for AHUGE?
This word (Ahuge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AHUGE
- adage "In that case this person will fall back upon the point of the adage: 'It is better to die two years too soon than to live one year too long,'" replied Chang Tao.
- ag And during the day thick hair came on this boy's arms; and then he became hairy all over; and then it was so - he was ka'-ag, and he vanished in the mountains.
- age What would you have done in my case, and at my age, father?
- ague It was late in the Fall, and it certainly must have been a cold, frosty morning, for Sandy's teeth chattered together as if he had an ague, when he told the Judge.
- argue I can't re-argue it all now.
- arguer Suddenly I saw what I had never seen before, that father's white hair rose in a crest on one side and descended in a cascade on the other at exactly the same angle as the black locks of the young arguer before him, and as they calmly regarded each other I thought I had never seen such a likeness in personality as well as form of feature.
- aug Augustus Muhlenberg, D. D." during the last forty years.
- auger And the auger against my ancestors' mysticism grew with the growing consciousness that I was rapidly yielding to the very same mysticism myself.
- hag This Alexandria-in her youth as dissolute as she was fair-what is she now but an old hag?
- hake Hake are taken here from June to September, inclusive; cod are present about the rocks the year around.
- hg 2. The average maximum blood pressure for healthy young men in the neighborhood of 20 years of age is 120 mm. of Hg. This pressure obtains commonly one hour after meals.
- hug Where are your chambers, Mr. Hug?" You used to hug me (You used to love me, now you just bug me) – Baby by Angie Stone
- huge "I think they have been playing a huge game of bluff on us.
- hugo It was not-it could not be-no, no, not Hugo!
- oahu Oahu has many places of interest outside of Honolulu.
- urge "I would not urge you; but I am glad you say so.
- Hague "He has been seen at The Hague, and again at Cuxhaven, by men of this very port.
- huger It was not until they had traversed the streets of the lower village-long lanes of red and blue and saffron-fronted saloon-hotels and rivermen's lodging-houses-and reached the newer, huger mills down-river that the girl regained in part her former vivacity.